The ski centre has three lifts and eight ski/snowboard downhills of different lengths and degrees of difficulty, a separate children’s area, terrain park and toboggan downhill.
There is also a downhill specially designed for luge runs, and two large toboggan slopes and ski play area for the youngest participants.
• New terrain park with jumps and rails
• New extensive children’s area with own tow rope
• 3 Ski lifts, one of which is for children
• 8 Downhills, longest slope 1950 metres
• Separate luge slope (for racing luges)
• Heated cabin with kiosk and toilet
• Ski hire
• Dal (valley) station 940 mas
• Top station 1149 mas